Whole Foods Market
The Clarendon location of Whole Foods is located on Wilson Boulevard just a few blocks from the Clarendon Metro station. The chain began in 1980 in Austin, Texas, and has grown to a network of more than 250 stores nationwide; it is the go-to grocer for food of high quality. While this location is not as spacious as some Whole Foods stores, it has all of the staples expected from this chain – great quality organic and natural foods, body care items and health supplements. It has a salad bar and prepared-food section, a bar dedicated entirely to endless varieties of olives, and a larger than usual wine and cheese selection. Grab a soup or pre-made meal and enjoy the upstairs or outdoor eating areas.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at sidewalk level and there are curb ramps and automatic doors.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Propane: No