The Virginia Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry provides maxillofacial care to the Clarendon community. As a full-service dental clinic, it offers orthodontics, whitening and veneers, crowns, bridges, dental bonding, root canal therapy, and routine care and maintenance for the entire family. The members of the medical team include dentists Scott Dudley, Matt Gialanella and Cara Schantz. The center provides support for Spanish, Portuguese, sign language, English and Italian-speaking patients. Check out the website for comprehensive information on dental care, the center and services provided.
- Fax: 703-243-7745
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level access
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Insurance is accepted; call the office for details.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed in the state of Virgina
- Accreditations/certifications: DMD, DDS
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Paid lot
- Specialties: Endodontics, General dentistry, Pediatric dentistry, Periodontics, Surgery