The Clarendon Grill
Drag box to select area
This recently-renovated restaurant/bar is a local favorite. It has a variety a offerings on different nights, including live entertainment Thursday through Saturday, with DJs and local bands; salsa dancing on Mondays, with lessons for both beginners and intermediates; and trivia night on Wednesdays. The menu features burgers, sandwiches, soups and entrees. The Clarendon has 18 TVs showing a variety of sporting events and an outdoor patio.
1101 N Highland St, Arlington, VA 22201
- Fax: 703-524-9598
- Accessibility Details: This is a street-front location with no elevation.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 2am; Sat, 10:30am - 2am; Sun, 10:30am - midnight
- Accessible: yes
Good NewsSee more »
- •GOOD News: New Playgrounds, Minimum Wage Hike, Joining the Peace Corps, $1 Movies, New Businesses + Man Wins $1 Million
- •GOOD News: 'Zane Strong,' MADD Award, Redeveloping Former Prison, Students Honored, Renaming Cross County Trail
- •GOOD News: Flags Flying, Free Prom Gowns, Donating to Food Banks, Winning Scholarships, Honoring Teachers