Northern Virginia Mixed Martial Arts is located on Wilson Boulevard, a few blocks from the Clarendon metro station. Whether you are looking to get in shape or learn a bit of self-defense, NoVa Mixed Martial Arts has a program for you. The fitness program is a whole-body workout designed to target every muscle in your body, helping you lose or maintain weight, gain strength and tone up. Muay Thai (Thai boxing), Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, yoga and private training are also available. Call or consult the Web site for a class schedule.
- Hours: Consult Web site for schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 15
- Type: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- Services: Cardio training, Strength training, Weight loss