Market Common Clarendon
With beautiful fountains and a serene outdoor experience, the Market Common brings a downtown feel to a suburban area. Family friendly with shopping for all, you can take a stroll through the Courtyard, shop, meet with friends, and discover all that the Market Common has to offer. Also, enjoy dining at its best at any one of the many restaurants offered with cuisines spanning across the globe. There is even a residential complex here, that is easily accessible to the Metro. Call for more information.
- Fax: 703-528-0508
- Hours: Commons: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm; Residential Leasing Office: Mon, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevators to all floors
- Founding Date: November 15, 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Specialties (real estate): Sales
- Type (real estate): Commercial, Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: No
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Come experience Market Common Clarendon - Shop, Dine, Live and Explore!