Hard Times Cafe is located on Wilson Boulevard, right across the street from the Clarendon metro station. With its first location opening in 1980, it now has more than 15 locations in the area. Although it is known for its traditional chili, the menu also includes barbecue ribs, grilled chicken, burgers and chicken wings. Catch your favorite sports team on one of its 50 flat-screen televisions. Hard Times Cafe also caters events.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 2am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chili, burgers, grilled chicken, salad, barbecue ribs
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.hardtimes.com/menuandrecipes/default.aspx?
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Traditional chili, chicken wings
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual