This Free People location is in Clarendon Commons just a few blocks from the Clarendon metro station. This clothing boutique is geared toward the 20-something woman who wants to break from the clothes she wore in college yet still keep a bit of her youth. Free People can dress you for almost any occasion-- your friends' BBQ, your hopefully last first date or a summer concert. The store is open and friendly, the staff helpful. Stop by for one of its many sales and try on an outfit or two!
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Young women's clothing
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Dress your age but always dress for fun!
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 6