Euro Market & Cafe, located directly across the street from the Court House Metro Station, is not a place you should overlook when walking by. Euro Market strives to be the best gourment coffeehouse and mini gourmet market in the neighborhood. It provides many wonderful products, such as freshly roasted coffee, gourmet coffee drinks, gourmet ice cream, fresh fruit and vegetable juices, freshly baked pastries and cakes, fresh hot and cold sandwiches, imported cheeses, pates, imported waters, as well as high quality wine and beer, and many other frequently used gourmet products.
- Fax: 703-351-5145
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7:00am - 9:00pm; Fri - Sat, 7:00am - 10:00pm; Sun, 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Products: Smoothies, juices, coffee, sandwiches, salads, soups, ice cream
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.euromarketcafe.com/cafe
- Specialties: Breakfast Sandwiches, Made-to-Order Sandwiches
- ATM: Yes
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Flowers, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Super Reuben Sandwich, The Cajun Sandwich, Italian Philly Sandwich, Heidelberg Sandwich