ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia
ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia is located on Clarendon Boulevard a few blocks from the Court House metro station. This organization exists to promote the lives of the disabled. It believes that the disabled are capable of maintaining their own lifestyles and can be contributing members of society. It provides many services including independent living training, personal assistant services, services for the deaf and counseling. In addition, advocacy assistance is provided in education, employment and other areas.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator inside the building.
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Scope: National, Regional
- Type: Health and Disability