Earl's is located just a few blocks from the Clarendon Metro station. Its motto is "homemade without the hassle." And Earl's isn't kidding: french fries are hand-cut daily and the soup is made from scratch. It refuses to use processed meat and handles everything on its own, right down to roasting the turkey in-house. The menu includes more than 20 made-to-order sandwiches for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Breakfast is served all day.
- Hours: Mon - Sat,10:30am - 8pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.earlsinarlington.com/menu.html
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual