Arlington Education & Employment Program
The Arlington Education & Employment Program (REEP) is a local government organization that provides English classes to county residents. Classes are offered at the Clarendon Education Center (CEC) as well as at outreach centers throughout the county. Many classes are free, while other intensive classes have a nominal fee (scholarships are available).
- Fax: 703-527-6966
- Hours: Mon - Thur, 8am - 9pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator in the building.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Number of students: 6,000
- Male-to-female ratio: 50-50
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: No
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 25:1
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Number of faculty: 25 paid teachers; 100+ volunteer teachers
- Subjects: English