Arlington County Career, Technical and Adult Education
This organization, part of the Arlington County government, provides adult education courses for residents of the county. Classes are offered in three cycles—fall, spring and summer—and are open to all residents for a nominal fee. Classes range from business to languages to technical to arts. The office is located on the third floor of 2801 Clarendon Blvd, just a block from the Clarendon metro station and across from the Market Common shopping area.
- Fax: 703-228-7205
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, 8am - 5:30pm; Wed, 8am - 6:30pm; Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps and elevators in the building.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Number of students: 8,000
- Male-to-female ratio: 50:50
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: No
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: From 4:1 to 20:1
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Number of faculty: 200+
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa