Arlington County released the following information on closures of county services for Thanksgiving Day and Friday unless otherwise indicated:
Close at noon on Wednesday
- Admin Offices: closed
- Classes: No classes
- Parks: Grounds open
- Community Centers: All are closed on Thanksgiving Day. On Friday, Barcroft is open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Walter Reed open 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. All other centers are closed.
- ART Bus holiday schedule
- Nov. 22 ART 41 & 51 will operate on Sunday schedules. All other ART routes will not operate
- Nov. 23 ART 41, 42, 51, 77 & 87 will operate on Saturday schedules. All other ART routes will not operate.
- STAR Call center will be closed and standing order rides will be cancelled.
- Metrorail & Metrobus Holiday Schedule
- Parking meters not enforced on holidays
- Trash & Recycling: Normal operations
- Special Collections: brush, metal, electronics - normal operations, cart repair and mulch delivery - no service, leaf bag collection - normal operations, vacuum collection - Begins on this day for some civic associations
- Call Center: Closed