- No VRE, MARC train or Metro bus service Thursday.
- Federal government: Closed: Thursday, Feb. 13. Emergency and telework-ready employees required to work must follow their agency's policies, including written telework agreements.
***Arlington Public Schools and Offices Closed: All Arlington Public Schools and offices will be closed Feb. 13, 2014. Essential personnel are to report to work as scheduled. Extracurricular activities, interscholastic contests, team practices, field trips, adult and community education classes, and programs in schools and on school grounds are canceled. For updates about Pool Operations, go to www.apsva.us/aquatics. For information about Arlington County programs and operations go to www.arlingtonva.us.
- APS Facilities to Close at 9 p.m. Tonight (Wednesday). APS will close all school facilities at 9 p.m. tonight, due to the winter weather forecast to affect our region later this evening. APS officials will continue to monitor weather conditions and will make an announcement later about its operating status for Thursday, February 13.
As of 4:30 p.m., 2/12/2014
- All County and Arlington Public School facilities will close at 9 p.m. this evening due to the inclement weather.
- All Enjoy Arlington classes will proceed as scheduled as they are all scheduled to conclude by the 9 p.m.scheduled closing.
- All youth basketball practices scheduled to start at 8:15 p.m. or later are cancelled.
- All adult basketball league games scheduled to start at 8 p.m. or later are cancelled.
- All adult indoor soccer games scheduled to start at 8 p.m. or later are cancelled.