The Crystal Run 5K Fridays begin this week in Crystal City and continue April 11, 18 and 25.
The race starts and finishes at 2121 Crystal Drive, located between 20th and 23rd Streets in Crystal City.
Bibs can be picked up at the Pentagon Row location of Pacers, with a special pick up Friday, April 4, at 2100 Crystal Drive from 11am-2pm next to Au Bon Pain/Gallery Underground.
Packets will be available for pick up from 4:30pm-6:25pm the night of the race at 2121 Crystal Drive in Crystal City, near Chipotle. This is the Start and Finish line area. Packets contain bib numbers and timing tags.
The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from approximately 6 p.m. until 8p.m. to accommodate the races, which begin at 6:30:
- Northbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 12th Street
- Northbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 26th Street and Potomac Avenue / 27th Street
- Northbound lanes of Potomac Avenue between 27th Street and 33rd Street
- One southbound lane of Potomac Avenue between 27th Street and 33rd Street
- One westbound lane of 12th Street between Crystal Drive and Long Bridge Drive/S. Clark Street
- One lane of Long Bridge Drive northbound will be closed for approximately 100 feet (Police will cone a new northbound lane and a southbound lane to maintain access)