If you're considering getting the vaccine, all CVS/Pharmacy locations offer vaccines, as do many Safeway stores and other grocers that have a pharmacy. Look up where to get a flu shot in Arlington here.
For more on the flu in Alexandria, see: CDC Says Flu Season is Here: Northern Virginia Rates Increasing.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers the following information:
See More on Patch
- Rewind: Meteors, Moran Moving, Marathon
- Top 16: Watch Your Taxes, USS Arlington, Swanky Sushi, Infant's Body, Police Shootings
- Crime Rewind: Arlington Man Throws Meat Clever in Maternity Ward
- Rewind: Arlington School Redistricting, Mall Redevelopment and More
- Sequestration to Cost Virginia more than $838 Million, White House Reports