Top News of the Week
- The death of Del Ray resident Elmer Roehrs is now being considered a homicide by the Alexandria Police Department.
- A man entered the lobby of a condominium building over the weekend and passed out, according to police.
- The Ballston, Pentagon City, East Falls Church and Rosslyn Metro stations made the top 10 list of stations with the most crime in Virginia, according to the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority's 2012 security report.
- A 31-year-old man was arrested this weekend after refusing to pay a taxi driver and punching the driver in the face, according to the Arlington County Police Department.
- A deputy sheriff was confronted by a burglary suspect when he arrived at his Maryland, according to Prince George's County police.
- City of Falls Church Police are looking for someone who ate a meal and did not pay for it. On Feb. 9, Ireland's Four Provinces, 105 W. Broad St., reported a customer failed to pay a bill after leaving the restaurant. That person could be charged with defrauding an innkeeper.
- A man exposed himself near a woman in the area around the P Street bridge over Rock Creek Parkway Saturday, according to police.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.