Arlington County posted a video on its Facebook page Saturday of the Courthouse Road bridge over Route 50 being demolished.
The bridge demolition is causing major detours this weekend. Detours will continue through the summer. Click here to read more about the project.
See More on Patch
- Arlington 'Positive' on Streetcar, Despite Missing '14 Federal Funding List
- Rewind: Arlington Salaries, Streetcar Debate and More
- Arlington TV Releases Video on Route 50/Courthouse Bridge Work
- Snow Guide: Arlington Government Offices Closed, Snow Storm Info, Important Numbers
- McAuliffe Blasts Cuccinelli in Arlington, Praises Transportation Compromise