How To: Post An Event on Our Free Calendar
Here's how to post an event on Clarendon Patch.
Items posted on the Clarendon-Courthouse-Rossln Patch calendar are included in our newsletter every day, so posting events is a great (free) way to get the word out.
The video tutorial at right shows you how to do it, but here are easy instructions you can print out:
1. First, you'll need to be logged into patch. Not a member? It's free and easy to sign up. You can do that by clicking on "join" at the top right of your screen.
2. Click on 'events' in the blue bar at the top of this screen, below our Patch logo.
3. Then, click on "add an event". It's on the right side of your screen right above the ad.
4. Fill out the form. Note: When filling out the address, you need to put in the FULL address, including town and state.
5. Then, click on "post my event" at the bottom of the screen!
It's that easy and it's free! Thanks for using Patch!